[Kolab-devel] Process Around Kolab 3.4 Release (Book Fri, 15:00 CET)

van Meeuwen, Jeroen jeroen at kolab.org
Wed Feb 11 18:59:35 CET 2015

On 2015-02-11 18:12, Timotheus Pokorra wrote:
> On 2015-02-11 14:36, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
>> On Wednesday, February 11, 2015 13.46:38 van Meeuwen, Jeroen wrote:
>>> As most of us are in the European time-space continuum, I propose
>>> Friday
>>> 15:00 CET to do so. I'm not sure how many people will be attending,
>>> but
>>
>> I'll be there .. hope to see many others as well ...
>
> me too

Hey Timotheus,

very much appreciate your attendance, would you think you have anything
to add to the agenda as well?

I intend to make meetings like these a more regular thing as well, not
just related to release blockers, but also roadmap and such.

-- Jeroen