[Kolab-devel] Ubuntu precise packages

Torsten Grote grote at kolabsys.com
Wed Feb 20 10:06:04 CET 2013

Hi everybody!

On Tuesday 19 February 2013 23:40:49 Paul Klos wrote:
> > Where I have to start with building? In which way do you build the
> > packages?  Do you have an extra invironment to build packages like a
> > fakeroot? Is there any tutorial in building kolab packages?
>
> There's no no tutorial as such, although there are are plenty tutorials out
> there about building Debian packages.

Since this is a question popping up frequently (also for building Ubuntu
packages), how about we draft some tutorial on how to build Kolab Debian-like
packages?

It would be totally fine if this mainly consists of pointers to various
upstream documentation and tutorials. We would just need to collect them,
bring them into the right order and include some Kolab suger ;)

What do you think?

Torsten

--
Torsten Grote, Kolab Evangelist