[Kolab-devel] new_Event

Mihai Badici mihai at badici.ro
Thu Sep 27 22:41:22 CEST 2012

On Thursday, September 27, 2012 02:00:31 pm Aleksander Machniak wrote:

> Where exactly do you see INBOX/, in config files you should use
> namespace prefix (including separator) that is used on your IMAP server.
>
> >> Find NAMESPACE request and response in the log. Also unset imap_ns_*
> >> config options in Roundcube config (requires log out and in).
> >
> > There is only one NAMESPACE refference in IMAP log:
> >
> > [27-Sep-2012 13:43:59 +0300]: [3B39] C: A0003 NAMESPACE
> > [27-Sep-2012 13:43:59 +0300]: [3B39] S: * NAMESPACE (("" ".")) NIL NIL
>
> looks good.
>
> > I put a relevant screnshot here:
> > http://mihai.badici.ro/linux/roundcube.png
> > You can see calendars in main window, but in pop-up form the select has
> > no values.
>
> This might be unrelated issue.

Ok, I think it's time to split the issue:

- first, the new_Event undefined it's now solved: I compiled kolabformat.so on
another machine, with another libs.
On a contemporany machine ( and also on my virtual machine who run slackware
13.37 work fine)

- the second, in roundcube calendar, when I try to create a new event, the
calendar list in "select" it's void. I put a rcube::write_log in
kolab_driver.php and I logged the $event array, and indeed, the "calendar"
field is 'null'.
So it's clear it's a bug in this plugin. As I already said, the calendar
folders are listed and the imap logs are fine. There is no imap acces when
click on " create new event".
The "create new task" it's working fine with sql backend, so it's the kolab
driver. I will try to debug this, but a little help is welcome.