[Kolab-devel] new_Event

Mihai Badici mihai at badici.ro
Thu Sep 27 13:39:54 CEST 2012

On Thursday, September 27, 2012 02:00:31 pm Aleksander Machniak wrote:

> Where exactly do you see INBOX/, in config files you should use
> namespace prefix (including separator) that is used on your IMAP server.
>
> >> Find NAMESPACE request and response in the log. Also unset imap_ns_*
> >> config options in Roundcube config (requires log out and in).
> >
> > There is only one NAMESPACE refference in IMAP log:
> >
> > [27-Sep-2012 13:43:59 +0300]: [3B39] C: A0003 NAMESPACE
> > [27-Sep-2012 13:43:59 +0300]: [3B39] S: * NAMESPACE (("" ".")) NIL NIL
>
> looks good.
>
> > I put a relevant screnshot here:
> > http://mihai.badici.ro/linux/roundcube.png
> > You can see calendars in main window, but in pop-up form the select has
> > no values.
>
> This might be unrelated issue.

I think this issue show it's a roundcube problem.
When kolabformat.so is not loaded ( i unloaded them because of phpldapadmin
crash )  the list of calendars it's void.
So the kolabformat module actualy work but the list of calendars ae not passed
to the "create event" function. I think is the same with the address book (
the address books are listed, I even can see the number of contacts in folder
properties, but I cannot open the address book).
I use roundcube whitout kolab plugins on the same server ( .7.2 and .8) and
it's working. Maybye some php variables?

> > There is another collateral issue:
> > I use phpldapadmin to manage the directory. When kolabformat.so is
> > loaded, I have this in phpldapadmin:
> >
> > Fatal error: Cannot redeclare error() in
> > /usr/lib/phpldapadmin-1.2.2/lib/functions.php on line 641
>
> Please, create a ticket at issues.kolab.org for this.
Done.