[Kolab-devel] new_Event

Mihai Badici mihai at badici.ro
Wed Sep 26 17:52:21 CEST 2012

> When you build libkolabxml from http://git.kolab.org/libkolabxml/ make sure
> the PHP bindings build as well. Depending on what you set for
> -DPHP_INSTALL_DIR when calling cmake, you'll find two files representing
> the PHP bindings in the target directory: kolabformat.so and
> kolabformat.php. Please load the kolabformat.so in your php.ini and move
> the kolabformat.php to the default include directory of PHP. you obviously
> did the latter one, this is where your error comes from.
>
> > Because I dont have horde installed, I disabled horde library loading in
> > libkolab plugin (I commented out some lines)
>
> Horde is not needed and only loaded optionally to add some backwards
> compatibility. There's actually no need to comment these lines.
>
> > Also I had dl function not found error, so I commented also the extension
>
> The kolabformat.so obviously isn't loaded correctly into PHP. Please check
> paths and php.ini configuration.
>
> > So, where I can find this new_Event? There is another library missing?
>
> As said, it's in kolabformat.so

Ok, i managed to compile libkolabxml with right libraries on another server.
( the main server I test is a slackware 13.1 and I think some libraries are
old) . In fact I compliled on another machine.
So I compiled on another server ( with slackware 13.37) and the new_Task error
wanished.

But...
I still cannot create new task or contacts. When I go to "edit" menu on a
calendar, in "sharing" tab i have "your are not the administrator of this
calendar" . All other properties are correct.
When I go in "folders management" I can see the number of messages , but none
is displayed .
I have still the same problem when I try to add a new event in calendar: there
is a "select" input to choose the calendar in the form. The option list is
void here, despite  I have the list of calendars (correct) in the left corner.

Now, I have no errors in logs, so I must be happy :)
I suppose it's a roundcube problem now; it is possible to enable some debug
logs in kolab plugins?