[Kolab-devel] Thunderbird - SyncKolab 2.0.0 - Looking for Testers

Niko Berger berger at kolabsys.com
Wed May 23 00:58:36 CEST 2012

Hi,

I wanted to announce a major release of the thunderbird extension that
sync contacts and lightning (calendar/todo) with kolab.

I refactored most of the addon (especially configuration, but also
other things).

It would be a huge help if some people could do a test with the
current nightly (found on
http://www.gargan.org/en/Mozilla_Extensions/SyncKolab/CVS_Nightly/ ).
I was able to fix all issues which popped up until now, but would like
to have more thorough testing. If you find anything please report on
http://synckolab.mozdev.org/bugs.html so I can fix it.

Thanks

Niko

Ps.: to be on the safe side you should make a backup or select
non-critical folders. It seems to be stable - but you never know :)