[Kolab-devel] [issue4844] Task with recurrence gets wrongly deleted when marked as done (RT#10121)
issues at kolab.org
Tue May 22 17:00:56 CEST 2012
Tested with b9282af (Current enterprise/e3 HEAD)
1. Create a Task with a recurrence (you can leave everything as default)
2. In the Tasks Lists of the Tasks part click on the empty checkbox to mark the
task as done.
-> The task will still be shown, but the checkbox is still empty but if you had
it due today it would have been marked as white instead of yellow. Ok.
3. Switch to the Kalendar part
4. Select / Deselect the Tasks ressource to force a reload
5. Switch back to the Tasks part.
-> Task is gone
It was earlier already deleted on the server
This only happens if you mark the task as done with the checkbox from the
tasklist. This does not happen if you open the Task Editor to set progress to
100% or mark it as done there.
keyword: enterprise35, kde client, kkc
nosy: aheinecke, allen, emanuel, laurent, ludwig, sergio, till, vkrause
title: Task with recurrence gets wrongly deleted when marked as done (RT#10121)
Kolab issue tracker <issues at kolab.org>
More information about the devel