[Kolab-devel] Native Packaging, Issue Tracking & Restructuring the SCM

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Fri Oct 1 22:49:11 CEST 2010

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) wrote:
> Hello there,
>
> I wanted to open up the discussion on Source Code Management, in relation
> to a product (component) road map and development processes -such as
> testing and release engineering, which gets us to Issue Tracking as well,
> and native packaging efforts.

I regret not having received any responses from the community in this
matter...

I would love to get additional feedback from other people that would have to
work with the processes/changes/implementation thereof;

Hence, this friendly nudge ;-) Please feel free to contact me personally if
you feel uncomfortable doing so through the list.

Kind regards,

--
Jeroen van Meeuwen
Senior Engineer, Kolab Systems AG