[Kolab-devel] Simple connectors for Android and Outlook

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Thu Feb 25 18:00:10 CET 2010

Hi David,

Quoting David Schmitt <david at dasz.at>:

> Hi, everyone!
>

> We are proud to announce the first developer preview of our Kolab sync
> clients for both Android and Outlook. Both are licensed under the GPLv3.

Wow, interesting.

> Please join us on the respective project pages:
>
>    http://code.google.com/p/kolab-outlook/
>    http://code.google.com/p/kolab-android/
>

> We appreciate feedback both here and on the issue tracker.

I'm not on windows very often so I probably can't offer much feedback
in that area. But if you need to know something specific about the
Kolab format or the interoperability with other clients I'm certain
the Kolab Konsortium will be eager to help on this list.

What I'd like to know is whether you can already compare your Outlook
connector with the other available solutions? Do you already know what
you aim at with your connector? Will you include tasks and notes
later, too?

Cheers,

Gunnar