[Kolab-devel] Kolab-2.2.3 filters

Richard Bos ml at radoeka.nl
Sun Feb 14 20:59:14 CET 2010

Op zondag 14 februari 2010 20:08:11 schreef Thomas Spuhler:
> > Just use / build the src.rpm providing the channel and use it on
> > Mandriva's build server, you'll that it gets on installed there.
>
>  I am making progress. all the 25 horde-xx packages built and installed.
> But I still have dependancy problems with kolab-filter packagage. It builds
>  fine  but then when trying to install, I get a lot of dependencies
>  missing. http://mandriva.pastebin.fr/6825
> I have all the spec required packages installed

Perhaps this helps:
=== Horde/Date/Recurrence.php ===
kolab-webclient-1.2-3.1
horde-date-0.1.0-3.13

=== Horde/Kolab/Server.php ===
kolab-webclient-1.2-3.1
kolab-server-0.5.0-4.6

=== Horde/Kolab/Storage/List.php ===
kolab-webclient-1.2-3.1
kolab-storage-0.4.0-3.12

=== Horde/Kolab/Test/Storage.php ===
kolab-storage-0.4.0-3.12

=== Horde/NLS.php ===
kolab-webclient-1.2-3.1
horde-nls-0.0.2-3.11

=== PHPUnit/Extensions/OutputTestCase.php ===
=== PHPUnit/Extensions/PerformanceTestCase.php ===
=== PHPUnit/Framework.php ===
=== PHPUnit/Framework/TestSuite.php ===
=== PHPUnit/TextUI/TestRunner.php ===
php5-pear-phpunit-3.3.15-1.5