[Kolab-devel] Kolab-2.2.3 filters

Thomas Spuhler thomas at btspuhler.com
Sun Feb 14 20:08:11 CET 2010

On Saturday 13 February 2010 09:16:25 am Richard Bos wrote:

> > > Of course.  Just add the channel with an rpm
> > > See
> > > http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/server:/php:/applications/ope
> > >nS US E_11.2/src/php5- pear-channel-horde-1.0-1.1.src.rpm
> > > or
> > > http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/server:/php:/applications/ope
> > >nS US E_11.2/src/ (look for rpms with channel in their name) and the
> > > rest of the internet for other examples.
> >
> > I may didn't express myself correctly. the php-pear-channel-horde needs
> > to be  installed on the build system? for getting the kolab-filter rpm to
> > build on the build server. Mandriva will not install the rpm on their
> > build server.
>
> Same with openSUSE's build server.  Hence you add the channel (which is
> basically an xml formatted file, with some info) with an rpm.
>
> > (yes, kolab-filter built nicely on my box,and forgive me, I used
> > Richard's spec  file with minor changes)
>
> Just use / build the src.rpm providing the channel and use it on Mandriva's
> build server, you'll that it gets on installed there.
 I am making progress. all the 25 horde-xx packages built and installed.
But I still have dependancy problems with kolab-filter packagage. It builds fine
but then when trying to install, I get a lot of dependencies missing.
http://mandriva.pastebin.fr/6825
I have all the spec required packages installed

--
Thomas