[Kolab-devel] Kolab-2.2.3 filters

Richard Bos ml at radoeka.nl
Sat Feb 13 14:04:28 CET 2010

Op zaterdag 13 februari 2010 06:55:01 schreef Thomas Spuhler:
> To build this package php-pear-channel-horde-1.0
> is required.
> OR
> ***************
> Installing packages from pear.horde.org is easy. Just follow the simple
>  steps  below.
>
> Note: You need a working PEAR 1.4 environment. For more information on
>  PEAR  and how to install PEAR, see our FAQ
>
>    1. First, add the channel server using:
>       pear channel-discover pear.horde.org
>    2. Once this is complete, you can install any of our packages using:
>       pear install horde/some_package_name
> **************
> I am afraid, this is not going to work on a native installation such as
> Mandriva. I can build it on my own box but not on the Mandriva build
>  cluster.
>
> Is there a workaround for this?

Of course.  Just add the channel with an rpm
See
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/server:/php:/applications/openSUSE_11.2/src/php5-
pear-channel-horde-1.0-1.1.src.rpm
or
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/server:/php:/applications/openSUSE_11.2/src/
(look for rpms with channel in their name) and the rest of the internet for
other examples.

--
Richard