[Kolab-devel] Kolab connector for Mac OS

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Jul 13 15:02:12 CEST 2009

Am Samstag, 11. Juli 2009 19:58:28 schrieb Tyrell Berry:
> So then the question becomes this:  Are there other people on this list
> that would benefit from my efforts, and would be willing to help with
> testing and/or coding?

You would probably want to sync from the server,
so one idea could be to improve the SymcML support of Horde
which is the code base the Kolab Web Client is build upon,
see http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Web_Client_SyncML

Another route beside funambol could be to see if z-push could be integrated
with Horde code or grow Kolab compatibility:
http://z-push.sourceforge.net/soswp/

Naturally - as Kolab Coordinator - I am interested in a broad range of
developments and having a well working sync with mobile devices like the the
IPhone is of course interesting.

Best,
Bernhard