[Kolab-devel] Compile imapd with murder (CVS)

Torsten Irländer torsten.irlaender at intevation.de
Wed May 3 12:44:12 CEST 2006

On Wednesday, 3. May 2006 11:10, Michael Leupold wrote:
> My only problem is that I don't understand how downloads from cvs are
> packaged. Else I could insert the --enable-murder somewhere manually.
>
> Is there some documentation on how the packaging/CVS compile works?

Hi Michael,
Maybe this article on the wiki can help you. This article is based on an
Posting from Bernhard Herzog on the Mailinglist:
http://kolab.org/pipermail/kolab-devel/2006-April/005283.html

However here is the link to the article:
http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Kolab2_Beta_testing

Torsten
--
Torsten Irländer                                    Intevation GmbH

torsten.irlaender at intevation.de
http://www.intevation.de/