[Kolab-devel] [issue1308] Kontact: Address completion does not always work

Torsten Irländer kolab-issues at intevation.de
Tue Jul 11 14:01:27 CEST 2006

New submission from Torsten Irländer <torsten.irlaender at intevation.de>:

Kontacts addresscompletion on composing a new email does not work always. This
was reported by one customer but I wasn't able to reproduce it for a long time.
Yesterday I managed to get this error on my Kontact at home.

Failure:
After reducing the available addresses in completion to one remaining address
you can not use the arrow keys to select this address. You will need to use
your mouse for that.

Reproducion:
Hmm... it isn't really reproducable. It works for almost all addresses but for
some not. Here are the cirsumstances under which the failure occured:

1. Used multiple address-ressources
2. It was always the last remaining address to select.
3. In my tests the reducion to the last address always happend after typing two
chars.
4. It does not depend on the address ressource. It happens within the LDAP,
local or last recent addresses.

assignedto: till
messages: 7856
nosy: bernhard, pradeepto, till, torsten
priority: minor bug
status: unread
title: Kontact: Address completion does not always work
topic: kde client