[Kolab-devel] [issue1309] Kolab beta2 unreproducible slapd crash

Fabio Pietrosanti / Khamsa SA kolab-issues at intevation.de
Wed Jul 12 10:10:52 CEST 2006

New submission from Fabio Pietrosanti / Khamsa SA <kolab at khamsa.ch>:

Binary installation of kolab2 on debian sarge, sometimes show slapd crashes.

I enabled debugging by modifing /kolab/etc/rc.d/rc.openldap
   openldap_flags="-d 255 2>/tmp/slapd.debug"

When slapd crashes (i cannot reproduce it) the error i found in the debug log is:
slapd: daemon.c:514: slapd_clr_read: Assertion `((slap_daemon.sd_index[s]) != -1)' failed.

I will take slapd in debug mode in order to collect more informations.

messages: 7865
nosy: khamsa
status: unread
title: Kolab beta2 unreproducible slapd crash