[Kolab-devel] [issue1398] "hidden" and "internal" attributes for distribution lists confusing

T. Ribbrock kolab-issues at intevation.de
Wed Aug 30 09:28:12 CEST 2006

New submission from T. Ribbrock <itsef-admin at itsef.com>:

Kolab 2.0.4:
I just tried creating a "hidden" distribution list which got listed as
"internal" in the list of DLs. I was therefore assuming that this list would not
accept mails from "outside" (i.e. outside out domain). To my great surprise I
could send mail to this list from any external account (e.g. from home). After
studying the bugtracker, I found issue197 which - *if* I understand it correctly
- states that this is normal. If that's the case, I find the labels "hidden" and
"internal" very confusing, as that's not what this option does.

messages: 8347
nosy: itsef_admin
priority: minor bug
status: unread
title: "hidden" and "internal" attributes for distribution lists confusing
topic: web admin