[Kolab-devel] [issue923] can't open contact edit dialog

Bernhard Herzog kolab-issues at intevation.de
Fri Sep 9 17:49:56 CEST 2005

New submission from Bernhard Herzog <bh at intevation.de>:

IN our kolab test installation, I can't open the dialog that edits a contact.
Neither "File->New Contact" nor double clicking on a contact in the list of
contact open the dialog.  The only output in the terminal is the single line

kabc: AddressBook::requestSaveTicket()

The dialog works on our suse test system with the kdepim proko2.0.2 packages I
built yesterday, though, so it's probably something specific to our
installation, how can I debug this further?

assignedto: till
messages: 5484
nosy: bh, till
priority: bug