[Kolab-devel] next patch, this time for kolab-webadmin and kolabd

Richard Bos radoeka at xs4all.nl
Thu Nov 24 22:35:21 CET 2005

Op donderdag 24 november 2005 11:37, schreef Bernhard Reiter:
> If the patches are fixing stuff, I am not against it.
> Steffen will most likly look at some stuff tomorrow.

Bernhard,

it fixes to 2 bugs.  Sounds good, but you only notice the bugs when you run
'make distcheck'.  This is normally not done, at least not for now.  After
this patch the kolab tarbals can be created with the 'make distcheck'
command.  This ensures that all needed files are included in tarbal, and not
needed files are not there (like CVS/{Entries,Root} etc.

I leave it up to you, to consider this as fixing stuff or as something else.

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless