[Kolab-devel] next patch, this time for kolab-webadmin and kolabd

Bernhard Reiter bernhard.reiter at intevation.de
Mon Nov 28 16:53:52 CET 2005

Am Freitag, 25. November 2005 13:11 schrieb radoeka:
> On Fri, Nov 25, 2005 at 12:25:18PM +0100, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> > Am Donnerstag, 24. November 2005 23:16 schrieb Richard Bos:

> > BTW: Can you put them in an issue, topic server, assigned to Steffen?
>
> Even if Steffen it will commit to cvs today?  I Cc'ed Steffen, so he
> has the patch in his inbox...

Yes, you should do that, even if Steffen will soon commit it.
Note that because of power outtages here because of exceptional
snowy weather, we could not progress with the development as planned.

> > For you -- technically -- it should not make a difference if a patch is
> > submitted or not. If it does, we could not use a branch
> > "working_richard_marcus" right away so you have the same view.
>
> It does; because the patches depend on eachother and if we (Marcus and
> me) continue development the patch grows.

You make a copy and work on this and then produce another patch,
the size of the patch should be governed by the things it does,
not by the difference to your development tree. :)

> That makes it more difficult
> to review...  There I stop after each patch submitted to the ML until
> the patch is committed to the list.  Indeed for me or Marcus it does
> not matter, for the reviewer it does (and that are Steffen, Martin and
> you).  Perhaps I acknowlegde that technically it does not Matter indeed.

If you need a temporary branch, just create one.

Bernhard