[Kolab-devel] btw, an intro to why i'm suddenly here =P

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri Jul 22 21:59:29 CEST 2005

On Friday 22 July 2005 01:15, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> We hope to win several partners that deploy Kolab solutions
> to contract us for this, also getting access to 3rd level support.

that may make a good amount of sense.

> > btw, who manages the copy and structure of the website on kolab.org?
>
> It is in the CVS, so all people that have write access can change the
> pages. Most of the updates have been done by me,
> and my calls for help with the webpages or screenshots have not
> been widely heard yet.  :)

so you are looking for help with that? because i could probably almost
certainly have people for you in short order. just give me the call and i'll
try and make it happen.

p.s. sorry i've been suddenly silent the last week and a bit ... had an
unexpected set of good circumstances come down the pipe, with the unfortunate
side effect of temporarily having had no time for much of anything else =)

--
Aaron J. Seigo