[Kolab-devel] btw, an intro to why i'm suddenly here =P

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Jul 22 23:55:40 CEST 2005

On Friday 22 July 2005 21:59, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Friday 22 July 2005 01:15, Bernhard Reiter wrote:

> > > btw, who manages the copy and structure of the website on kolab.org?
> >
> > It is in the CVS, so all people that have write access can change the
> > pages. Most of the updates have been done by me,
> > and my calls for help with the webpages or screenshots have not
> > been widely heard yet.  :)
>
> so you are looking for help with that?

Yes.
This is a community after all.
Each update I need to make myself, keeps me from doing other
work, like thinking about concepts or testing.

> because i could probably almost
> certainly have people for you in short order. just give me the call and
> i'll try and make it happen.

I asked for good screenshots a couple of time.
We certainly could use people to watch and sort
the support forums and the wiki.
In order to: Bring bugs to the attention of the developers.
Keep an overview about the documentation.

> p.s. sorry i've been suddenly silent the last week and a bit ... had an
> unexpected set of good circumstances come down the pipe, with the
> unfortunate side effect of temporarily having had no time for much of
> anything else =)

No problem at all..