[Kolab-devel] btw, an intro to why i'm suddenly here =P

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Jul 22 21:15:20 CEST 2005

On Monday 27 June 2005 18:28, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Monday 27 June 2005 01:37, Martin Konold wrote:

> > > btw, where do kolab marketting discussions take place?
> >
> > Currently still on Kolab development coordination <kolab-devel at kolab.org>

We could create another list when the need arises.
Of course the www.kolab-konsortium.com/en/index.html
is also internally thinking about marketing
and how to share the cost for maintaining and extending the solution.
We hope to win several partners that deploy Kolab solutions
to contract us for this, also getting access to 3rd level support.

> btw, who manages the copy and structure of the website on kolab.org?

It is in the CVS, so all people that have write access can change the pages.
Most of the updates have been done by me,
and my calls for help with the webpages or screenshots have not
been widely heard yet.  :)

Bernhard