[Kolab-devel] FB and resource accounts

Matt Douhan matt at fruitsalad.org
Tue Sep 28 08:53:57 CEST 2004

On Tuesday 28 September 2004 00.59, Steffen Hansen wrote:

> Yes! That is handled on the server by resmgr and freebusy scripts from
> the kolab-resourcehandlers package. Resmgr is a script called by
> postfix to handle ical mails to resources/groups and freebusy is run by
> apache.

Hello

So when creating a resource acocunt, these things are put into action
automatically?

It is not something I need to enable somewhere?, so if I create
resourceacct1 at kontact.fruitsalad.org  and send an meeting invitation to that
resource acct it will know how to handle that since I made it a resource
account?

Will I also be able to view the calendar of this resource account? so see how
the meetings are scheduled/car booked out to get an easy overview?

Is that a correct understanding?

rgds

Matt