[Kolab-devel] FB and resource accounts

Steffen Hansen steffen at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Tue Sep 28 00:59:35 CEST 2004

On Monday 27 September 2004 17:43, Matt Douhan wrote:
> Hey
>
> What is the plan for FB and calendars for resource acocunts, will
> that be automatically handled serverside?
>
> The classig example are meeting rooms, and/or pool cars, that one
> books at leisure

Yes! That is handled on the server by resmgr and freebusy scripts from
the kolab-resourcehandlers package. Resmgr is a script called by
postfix to handle ical mails to resources/groups and freebusy is run by
apache.

NOTE: I am currently refactoring the freebusy script and changing how
some of the stuff works to allow for seamless merging of freebusy-lists
from multiple calendars.

regards
--
Steffen Hansen          |       Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB
Senior Software Engineer|       http://www.klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se