[Kolab-devel] Kolab 2 build gets "Could not bind to LDAP server: Invalid credentials" on admin screen

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Wed Aug 25 23:00:55 CEST 2004

Am Mittwoch, 25. August 2004 23:00 schrieb Peter Berry:

Hi Peter,

> I downloaded all the sources for Kolab 2 and ran obmtool. The install goes
> through fine.

Which version?

Any errors?

> I then executed /kolab/etc/kolab/kolab_bootstrap and answered all the
> questions appropriately.

Again any errors?

> Initially I then fired up Kolab with /kolab/bin/openpkg rc all start. But
> then I worked out that the configuration hadn't pushed through so I
> executed /kolab/sbin/kolabconf and tried again and apache is now setup
> correctly.

Something is seriously wrong already. Fixing problem manually from here does
not work.

What is your OS?

What is the output of 'hostname -f' ?

Regards,
-- martin

Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold

e r f r a k o n
Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de