[Kolab-devel] Syncml

Maarten Stolte maarten.stolte at papuaos.org
Mon Oct 6 11:51:29 CEST 2003

Hi,

For the php things you'll want to look at the projects' php itself,
which is in the admin part, and to the webclient, which is built by
Stuart Binge. Check the archives for that one.
As for this mailinglist, its very low-traffic, so i'd advice you to join
it and discuss the developement of the SyncML server part on it. I for
one am very interested, as I've yet to find a nice tool to sync my Nokia
7650 with in Linux.

regards,

Maarten