[Kolab-devel] Syncml

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Oct 6 11:48:56 CEST 2003

On Thursday 02 October 2003 15:35, jonathan at skynet.ie wrote:
> I have been ginen to go ahead to create a syncml server for kolab as my
> undergraduate final year project.Most of the developement work will be
> done in php.

Sounds good, though I must admit, I don't know enough
about syncml to actually understand what you will be doing.
Can you post a summary of your plans at a later time?

> There does not seem to be a lot of info on the webmail
> homepage so I was wondering if you could point me towards any information
> about your project.

There is a lot of documentation on kolab.kde.org and kroupware.kde.org.
What do you mean by "webmail homepage"?
And who did assign that final year project to you,
not giving you the information. :->

> what you use to connect to kolab etc.

The main connection protocoll between Kolab clients and the Kolab Server
is IMAP, especially the disconnected version is supported.

Happy Hacking,
	Bernhard

> Im not on mailing list yet so could you cc it to this adress.
Usually you should set the Mail-Followup-To: header in this situation then.