kolab-setup not working

Timotheus Pokorra timotheus at kolab.org
Mon Mar 9 17:00:19 CET 2015

Hello Thomas,

I just checked on my CentOS6 Kolab 3.4 install:
# sestatus
SELinux status:                 disabled

setup-kolab should work fine without SELinux enabled.

See also http://docs.kolab.org/installation-guide/preparing-the-system.html?highlight=selinux#selinux,
it says:
"Not all components of Kolab Groupware are currently completely
compatible with running under SELinux enforcing the targeted policy."

During which step does setup-kolab fail? Can you locate the code line?
I cannot find the output with Entry, Content-Type, or NMC Status in my
nightly install log:
https://lbs.solidcharity.com/logs/tbits.net/kolab-test/kolab-test/Kolab3.4/centos/7/amd64/20

Timotheus