kolab debian 7.4, database error and address book issue

Henning henne.gwath at gmx.de
Wed May 14 11:50:09 CEST 2014

Hi,

I think you have configured roundcube to store contacts via 'kolab'
backend, correct? So, there should not be your mysql database involved
when creating a new contact.
You are creating a new contact, so what you see in roundcube is an empty
personal addressbook?

I guess this could be a kolabformat (so php) related problem. Watch your
webserver and roundcube logs, while performing the described.

Regards,
Henning