kolab debian 7.4, database error and address book issue

Henning henne.gwath at gmx.de
Wed May 14 14:16:36 CEST 2014

Hi,

you're right. But, if logging is enabled, roundcube should complain
about missing tables. Not long ago that I noticed, that an additional
"expires"-column was needed in all cache-tables after an upgrade.

If you don't trust your database setup, have a look at the files here:

http://git.kolab.org/roundcubemail-plugins-kolab/tree/plugins/libkolab/SQL
http://trac.roundcube.net/browser/github/SQL

and verify if you have everything you need. However, there is no
"expires" column (maybe we should report this to kolab-development)...
But I really think roundcube would complain about this. Have a look at
/var/log/roundcubemail/sql.

Henning