kolab debian 7.4, database error and address book issue

fasfas easydns at f2f10.com
Wed May 14 02:50:59 CEST 2014

Hi Jan and Et al,

First of all , I appreciated your reply. For the address book/contacts
part, it's user's contacts (not global one).

I am using Roundcube and tried "+" button to add new contacts. It seemed
taking the info, but it's gone as soon as you are done with it.

Any specific setting that I have to touch to make this work?

thanks