Outlook +Bynari and shared calendar items duplicating

Albrecht Dreß albrecht.dress at lios-tech.com
Fri Apr 20 10:08:05 CEST 2012

Am Freitag 20 April 2012, 09:58:20 schrieb Neil Price:
> Is anyone else seeing this problem? On publically shared calendars and I
> can get dozens of duplicates and users get very annoyed.

I see similar effects with the Toltec connector if a user has a corrupted (or semi-corrupted...) PST file.

My approach is to check in the imapd logs who uploaded the extra items, and then run SCANPST.EXE on the user's PST files.  As an alternative, just erase the user's PST and create a new one, sync'ing everything back from the server.  For big PST's, this is usually faster (as SCANPST takes *ages*!), but I'm not sure if it also works with Bynari.

Hth,
Albrecht.