Outlook +Bynari and shared calendar items duplicating

Neil Price nprice at gibb.co.za
Fri Apr 20 09:58:20 CEST 2012

Is anyone else seeing this problem? On publically shared calendars and I
can get dozens of duplicates and users get very annoyed.

Bynari are usually very helpful but in this case they have claimed it is
a result of simultaneous editing of the same calendar item. I know this
is not the case. I would have to line up 20 users and conduct them like
an orchestra to achieve this.

All antivirus options that affect Outlook and email have been turned
off. I use Eset Nod32.

It seems worse with Outlook 2003 and Outlook 2010.

I've tried everything I can think of and I'm looking for ideas. I'm
still running 2.2.4