Horde problem - Unable to synchronise

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Wed Feb 7 17:07:28 CET 2007

Michal Juriš <juris at ucetnictvi-on-line.cz> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I've just finished installing horde on our Kolab server machine following
> these instructions:
> http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Kolab2_Installation_-_Horde
>
> But now I get lot of these errors on the top of horde's page. Only mail is
> working (only INBOX, no subfolders), but all other apps just display no data
>

> Horde/Kolab: Unable to synchronise address book "xxx at xxx's Address Book": NO,
> Invalid mailbox name
> Error  Horde/Kolab: Unable to synchronise shares: NO, Mailbox does not exist
> Error  Horde/Kolab: Unable to synchronise address book "xxx at xxx's Address
> Book": NO, Invalid mailbox name
> Error  Horde/Kolab: Unable to synchronise address book "xxx at xxx's Address
> Book": NO, Invalid mailbox name
> Error  Horde/Kolab: Unable to synchronise shares: NO, Mailbox does not exist
> Error  Horde/Kolab: Unable to synchronise calendar "xxx at xxx's Calendar": NO,
> Invalid mailbox name
>

> I don't really know what can be the cause ..

I did update the installation page at
http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Kolab2_Installation_-_Horde

The new instructions given there are still highly experimental, but
there have been many Kolab-specific changes added during recent Horde
development. The old Horde code had some problems with the
synchronization code. This part has been completely rewritten now.

Cheers,

Gunnar