new horde package with new kolab RC1, impossible to login as manager

Guillaume Sartre guillaume at hotlobster.eu
Thu Feb 8 13:03:45 CET 2007

Hello

I've successfully installed the new kolab RC1 with the new horde packaged
released yesterday.

Had to manually install horde, as the script had bug with RC1. But it was
really easy to setup with the wiki tuto provided.

So I have a working Horde frontend now. I can login to it with my users
account.
But impossible to login with manager one. So I can't access to Horde admin
area and finish the setup.

When I enter manager as login and the associated password. Page refresh and
write " Last connexion: never" as if I was logged but it stays on the login
page.

Does somebody have an idea on what's going on ?

Thanks a lot.