setting up kolab in a home network

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Jan 25 13:40:13 CET 2006

Am Mittwoch, 25. Januar 2006 04:59 schrieb Alan Hartless:
> So I'm currently stuck.  What do I need to do to get this thing working?

A good DNS setup and an appropriate Kolab Server configuration
meaning the LDAP base.
You can use postfix to rewrite some of the email addresses involved.

If you have Server and client on the same machine which out anybody
connecting to it from the outside, you do not gain much for the solution.
(Except you want to try out Kolab. :-) )
All clients can do their operations on local files.

Bernhard