Send messages to shared folders

Jose Figueras jose.figueras at speriaitc.com
Sun Nov 27 13:37:56 CET 2005

El Sábado 26 Noviembre 2005 20:00, Alexander Maret-Huskinson escribió:
> I think that the IMAP server doesn not accept the message because it can't
> find the address "kolab at ..." in the LDAP directory. Use the LDAP solution
> instead (see my other post).

Thank you Alexander for your quick answer, but your solution doesn't work for
me.

First, I create another shared folder to null dot problem in name. The new
shared folder names "d_gerencia". Appears in Kontact like
"shared.d_gerencia".

Next, I changed LDAP. Now ldapsearch shows:

   # admin, internal, mydomain.tld
   dn: cn=admin,cn=internal,dc=mydomain,dc=tld
   cn: admin
   objectClass: top
   objectClass: kolabGroupOfNames
   member: cn=manager,cn=internal,dc=mydomain,dc=tld
   mail: kolab at mydomain.tld

(I don't understend the role of this "mail" property in admin user, but there
it is).

To confim, my /kolab/etc/kolab/templates/main.cf.template contains:

   #   maps
   virtual_mailbox_maps = $virtual_maps
   local_recipient_maps = $virtual_maps, hash:/kolab/etc/postfix/local

and my /kolab/etc/postfix/local file contains:

   kolab+shared.d_gerencia at mydomain.tld   .
   kolab+d_gerencia at mydomain.tld .
   shared.d_gerencia at mydomain.tld .
   d_gerencia at mydomain.tld        .
   kolab at mydomain.tld     .

(I tried also with only kolab at mydomain.tld).

And I executed:
   postmap local
   /kolab/sbin/kolabconf
   /kolab/bin/openpkg rc all stop
   /kolab/bin/openpkg rc all start

But /kolab/var/postfix/log/postfix.log allways shows the same error message. I
tried with:
   kolab+shared.d_gerencia at mydomain.tld
   kolab+d_gerencia at mydomain.tld
   shared.d_gerencia at mydomain.tld