Send messages to shared folders

Alexander Maret-Huskinson alex at maret.de
Sat Nov 26 20:00:26 CET 2005

Oops, sorry - just noticed this:

Am Samstag, 26. November 2005 16:31 schrieb Jose Figueras:
> 3. following this mailinglist message
> (http://www.kolab.org/pipermail/kolab-users/2005-October/003538.html), I
> modify Postfix's main.cfg and relaunch Postfix and Kolab

> postfix log file shows this error:
>
>    Nov 26 16:36:14 mymailhost <info> postfix/pipe[9442]: 945329DAC:
> to=<d.tecnico at mydomain.tld>, relay=kolabmailboxfilter, delay=0,
> status=bounced (service unavailable. Command output: Failed to set
> recipient: Invalid response code received from server, code 550 )

I think that the IMAP server doesn not accept the message because it can't
find the address "kolab at ..." in the LDAP directory. Use the LDAP solution
instead (see my other post).

You can easily set the "mail=kolab@" attribute with LDAPBrowser:
http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/~gawor/ldap/

We are using the LDAP solution for many weeks now and had no troubles at all.

Greets,
Alex