How to conclude KEP2 for good

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Apr 5 11:25:23 CEST 2011

Am Montag, 4. April 2011 14:45:12 schrieb Bernhard Reiter:
> Our proposal is to start a new wiki page with to try and summarize the
> missing argumentation lines

I've started constructing the page with a skeleton:
  https://wiki.kolab.org/KEP2Arguments

My plan is to fill in a bit today, ping me on IRC freenode #kolab "ber",
if you track or want to help while I am constructing it today.

Jeroen: I am not sure if this is the best position in the wiki,
let me know if you have suggestions. You are much more proficient with
MediaWik then me.

Deputy Coordinator Germany: fsfe.org. Board member: www.kolabsys.com.