How to conclude KEP2 for good

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Apr 5 15:11:24 CEST 2011

Am Dienstag, 5. April 2011 11:25:23 schrieb Bernhard Reiter:
> Am Montag, 4. April 2011 14:45:12 schrieb Bernhard Reiter:
> > Our proposal is to start a new wiki page with to try and summarize the
> > missing argumentation lines
>
> I've started constructing the page with a skeleton:
>   https://wiki.kolab.org/KEP2Arguments

Moved it to https://wiki.kolab.org/KEP_2_Arguments
and tried to explain the first problem we are trying to solve:
  P1: event staying at a local time, when recurring
to my surprise it was hard to construct an example where the defect
appears.

@all:
If you did not understand why we want this KEP to through,
read that section and let us (or me) know if you still not understand!

Or improve it right away. It certainly can be improved for clarity. :)

Deputy Coordinator Germany: fsfe.org. Board member: www.kolabsys.com.