AW: AW: [Kolab-devel] saslauthd: Domain/Realm not available

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Wed Mar 2 18:35:45 CET 2005

Am Mittwoch, 2. März 2005 16:01 schrieb Sönke Ebert:

Hi,.

> Are you sure that I have to go through the whole installation process
> again?

If you want to have a version which is supported for the following years, then
yes.

> It took ages to compile.

Which OS are you using?

> If so, how do I uninstall the old package?

Do you already have user data?

If not you may simply use

rm -rf /kolab/*

Regards,
-- martin

President next year."  -- 2004, Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc.
e r f r a k o n - Stuttgart, Germany