AW: AW: AW: [Kolab-devel] saslauthd: Domain/Realm not available

Sönke Ebert soenke.ebert at freenet.de
Sun Mar 6 16:50:51 CET 2005

Again my fault:
Of course I am running Kolab version 2. I got the sources from fruitsalad. I
was just confused by the file kolabd-1.9.4-20050114.src.rpm so I thought it
was kolab 1.9.4.
Sorry for that (being a bit embarrassed...)

Ok, I got rid of the messages in saslauthd.conf: Doesn't say 'Domain/Realm
not found' anymore. All I did was giving the full domain part in
saslauthd.conf as ldap_filter for mail=%u@ ... and uid=%u@ ...

So now those messages are gone.
But I still have the perl message every ten minutes saying 'No worthy mechs
found' and saslauthd.log says it can't contact ldap server.

Message:
<error> saslauthd[36527]: user ldap_search_st() failed: Can't contact LDAP
server
<info> saslauthd[36522]: Retrying authentication

Then after ten minutes the same again.

I can't really see any errors in openldap.log. It is running log level 256.