AW: AW: [Kolab-devel] saslauthd: Domain/Realm not available

Sönke Ebert soenke.ebert at freenet.de
Wed Mar 2 16:01:59 CET 2005

Are you sure that I have to go through the whole installation process again?
It took ages to compile.
If so, how do I uninstall the old package?

Hi Sönke,

> I'm running kolab version 1.9.4-20050114, my host os is FreeBSD 5.3
> I installed the server(s) with the openpkg package. So far everything is
> working apart from these messages.

Please consider to use Kolab2 beta 2 instead.

Regards,
-- martin

President next year."  -- 2004, Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc.
e r f r a k o n - Stuttgart, Germany