audit-proof email archive / Revisionssicheres Email-Archiv

hede kolab983 at der-he.de
Mon Feb 6 23:20:16 CET 2023

On 2023-02-06 14:22 CET Thomas Reitelbach wrote:
> I have no idea if your personal way for an email archive is good or
> bad. But I can say I‘m using piler mailarchive ...

Piler definitely is a way more feature rich and professional solution
and maybe I will use something like that in the future. Still I'm happy
with what I have - for now.

Btw. my solution probably is not optimal for business users: there's no
simple way to find and delete mails from some specific sender - except
by extracting and searching through _all_ archived mails. Quite
important for GDPR cases (German: DSGVO).

Yet it's really simple, no additional complex software stack like with
e.g. piler and as long as there is no GDPR case ... ;-)

hede