New mailing list and online documentation

Lennart lennart at ackermans.ch
Tue Mar 8 15:07:11 CET 2022

Dear Kolab community,

Since a while ago the online docs have not been updated (T6055
<https://git.kolab.org/T6055>) and the mailing list web site has been
down (T6220 <https://git.kolab.org/T6220>). It does not look like
Apheleia IT (the company that now runs Kolab) is interested in fixing
this. Hence, it might be time to take matters in our own hands.

I have uploaded the latest git version of the documentation to
kolab.dlnet.org/docs <http://kolab.dlnet.org/docs/>.

I started a new users mailing list that can be found here:
kolab.dlnet.org/listserver <https://kolab.dlnet.org/listserver/>.

Of course to revive the community much more would need to be done. I
don't have much time to contribute substantially, but I hope that
providing these vital services can be a starting point. Please let me
know what you think.

Best wishes,

Lennart