Kolab Service Does not Start/No Emails Can be Sent/Received

Skale, Franz i.bin at dah.am
Sun May 2 15:43:18 CEST 2021

Hi Bob,
ommit the -Z parameter and try the commandline:
ldapsearch -H ldap://<host>:<port> -D 'uid=kolab-service,ou=Special
Users,dc=abc,dc=com' -b 'dc=abc,dc=com' -x -W ObjectClass=*
If you get no result back, you will have to restore from a backup
because there are no entries in your LDAP tree.
Also check the instance backup ldif files:
/etc/dirsrv/slapd-[instance]/schema directory !

Best regards

Franz