Problems with Webserver

John Crummy john.crummy at minable.ca
Mon Apr 12 21:17:38 CEST 2021

Jochen,

I ran into this this morning when I ran an update as well. I ended up
just commenting out line 862 in
/usr/share/roundcubemail/plugins/calendar/calendar.php. The line is
related to adding birthdays to calendars, so this is a bit of a band-aid
solution, but it isn't a function I particularly need anyways.

One note is that I also had to modify
/usr/share/roundcubemail/plugins/calendar/drivers/kolab/kolab_driver.php,
line 857. Roundcube was loading, but I was getting errors coming up
periodically and it wasn't 100% working.

The line was modified to be:

if ((!empty($event['recurrence_id']) || !empty($event['isexception']))
&& !empty($master['exceptions'])) {

(an extra set of parentheses were removed)

I seems that some things weren't fully tested before getting merged in.

John