Aw: Re: Cannot deliver to shared folders with spaces - Kolab on Debian10

teardrainer at web.de teardrainer at web.de
Mon May 25 19:06:57 CEST 2020

Hi Daniel,

- postfix/lmtp should be ok since all other mail delivery works
- virtual_alias_maps_sharedfolders.cf is untouched
- physical folders are created correctly with spaces in the cyrus dir

New folder created in webadmin:
Folder Name: Another TestFolder
Email Address: anotestfo at ourdomain.com
Target IMAP Folder: shared/Another TestFolder at ourdomain.com

Resulting physical folder:
.../domain/o/ourdomain.com/a/shared/Another TestFolder

LDAP entry:
cn=Another TestFolder,ou=Shared Folders,dc=ourdomain,dc=com
cn: Another TestFolder
mail: anotestfo at ourdomain.com
kolabTargetFolder: shared/Another TestFolder at ourdomain.com
objectClass: kolabsharedfolder
objectClass: mailrecipient
objectClass: top
kolabFolderType: mail
acl: anyone, all

This looks all good to me. Sending mail to that folder still gives a 550 Error.
If I rename the mailbox using kolab cmdline and replace spaces with underscores and edit the ldap entry accordingly, then mail delivery works.

So somehow the space breaks something but I dont now what...

Thx
  Bob