Cannot deliver to shared folders with spaces - Kolab on Debian10

Daniel Hoffend dh at dotlan.net
Mon May 25 12:22:58 CEST 2020

Hi Bob

There're some things to look for:

1) Is the postfix/lmtp configuration okay. But afaik since it hasn't
changed in the setup-kolab templates it should be okay.
2) The shared mailbox name (kolabTargetFolder) usually gets
autogenerated based on the Folder name (cn). kolabd then creates this
shared mailbox. When the shared mailbox template defintion doesn't
include the autogenerated kolabtargetfolder attribute kolabd
autogenerated the shared mailbox (maybe without spaces).
3) The next thing to look for is the postfix alias map
(virtual_alias_maps_sharedfolders.cf) if things have changed.

Can you please provide me some details (cn, kolabtargetfolder,
sharedfolder template settings, etc) about how you created the mailbox
and how your ldap entry looks like? I would like to reproduce it and see
where things goes wrong.

--
Regards
Daniel